The Total Support Kit has you covered from pregnancy to postpartum.
Here's what you get:
1. The Bellies Pregnancy Band
Targeted support for your growing belly.
Designed for everyday use in pregnancy, The Bellies Band is here to support your body so you can live your pregnant life with out discomfort.
2. The Ab Wrap for Postpartum Recovery
A gentle hug where you need it most. Supporting your overstretched muscles to ease discomfort and aid in healing.
Designed by a team of pelvic floor physiotherapists and postpartum pelvic floor fitness specialists, the Ab Wrap provides targeted support to your postpartum abdominal wall and pelvis while you restore your core from the inside out. It's like a gentle hug for your abdominals!
3. The Core Confidence Program
This 8 week online program gradually progresses you through a core exercise program that is designed for use in pregnancy, the first 8 weeks postpartum and as a restorative core program for people struggling with incontinence, prolapse and/or diastasis recti.
4. Wash Bag
Protect your garments in the wash.
Read more about each product here:
The Bellies Band
The Ab Wrap
The Core Confidence Program
Choosing your Size
For The Bellies Band
- order your pre-pregnancy size
- the band is very stretchy and will work for most growing bellies through your whole pregnancy
- for multiples, size up
- this is US sizing
|XS||fits prepregnancy size 0/2 US|
|S||fits prepregnancy size 4/6/8 US|
|M|| fits prepregnancy size 10/12 US
|L||fits prepregnancy size 14/16 US|
|XL||fits prepregnancy size 18/20/22 US|
For the Ab Wrap
To determine the best fit, measure during the 30th week or so of your pregnancy
- If your measurements don't quite match up to our chart, go with your 'under the bust' measurement
- If your measurements are between sizes, go with the smaller size.
- If you are ordering closer to delivery, typically the size you wore pre-pregnancy will work for our wraps.
- When your Ab Wrap arrives, please be sure to see if the sizing will fit your right away. DO NOT REMOVE THE PROTECTION COVERS of the velcro until you are sure you have the correct size.
If you have health insurance (or extended health insurance as we call it in Canada) did you know that your Bellies Band or Ab Wrap may be covered? Now, it is no guarantee, but if you have it, it is worth a try! Click here to learn more about the steps for submitting your insurance claim
bellies inc. is a Canadian company and all our orders ship quickly - 2x a week. We offer FREE shipping to Canada and the USA for orders over $125 through Canada Post Express Post/Tracked Shipping. Your order supports a family owned and operated business. For questions and support with your order, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org