The Ab Tank is comfortable, breathable and provides just the right amount of ‘hug’ to your torso.
82% polyester and 18% spandex
How to Wear
- Wear alone, or combine with the Ab Wrap during recovery
- For the first week or so after your cesarean, this tank is the perfect support over your incision. Add the Ab Wrap in the second week or so.
- Very breast/chest feeding friendly. It's low cut allows for easy access to feed - or just have some skin-to-skin cuddles!
- Continue to wear as a comfortable layering piece with gentle shaping features.
- For many the Ab Tank becomes an on-going layering piece due to its comfort, and gentle shaping features.
Selecting Your Size
To determine the best fit, measure during the 30th week or so of your pregnancy
- If your measurements don't quite match up to our chart, go with your 'under the bust' measurement
- If your measurements are between sizes, go with the smaller size.
- If you are ordering closer to delivery, typically the size you wore pre-pregnancy will work for our wraps.