2. You acknowledge and consent to Bellies Inc collecting, using, accessing, and storing your information for its legitimate business purposes, and disclosing your Client Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce this Agreement; (iii) respond to claims that you have violated the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for service and/or technical support; or (v) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Bellies Inc, its other clients and other users of the Services and/or the public.
3. All collection, use, access, storage, and disclosure of your Client Information will be in accordance with applicable privacy legislation in Ontario.
4. Notwithstanding that you may access Bellies Inc Websites or utilize the Services from a location outside of Ontario, your use of the Bellies Inc Websites and access to the Services constitutes your agreement that the laws of Ontario shall govern exclusively and you agree to attorn to the jurisdiction of Ontario exclusively.
5. In the event the Bellies Inc Websites contain links to other sites, Bellies Inc is not responsible for (and you waive all claims against Bellies Inc with respect to) the privacy practices or the content of such sites and your use of such sites is at your own risk.
6. Bellies Inc cannot, and does not, guarantee the confidentiality of any information transmitted to Bellies Inc via the Bellies Inc Websites or by e-mail.