Find your Trainer & Physio
|Full Name||Tessa Ridley|
|Business Name||YALETOWN NATUROPATHIC CLINIC|
|Address||179 Davie St #218, Vancouver, BC|
|Zip Code||V6Z 2Y1|
|Certified||Core Confidence Specialist|
Tessa was introduced to Massage Therapy at a very young age which has allowed her to develop an inherent connection to the human body. She believes that therapeutic touch & patient education is a vital part of preventative health care.
She has been in professional practice since November 2010 & continues to add to her therapeutic skill base through continuing education. She is passionate about Self Care Education for Humans & supporting Women’s Health issues.
As a versatile practitioner, she has had wide-ranging experience & successful outcomes.
Pre & Post Partum Support
• Full body tissue & joint support as the body changes during each trimester
• Breast Massage to help with breast changes, milk let down/flow, blocked ducts, galactoceal inflammation, mastitis support & pectoral tension
• Pelvic floor muscular stabilization exercise support & education
• Post C-Section Scar Tissue mobilization
• “4th trimester” body & stress support for both parents
• Deep breathing education
• Self Massage education
• Self Care education
PREGNANCY IS A POWERFUL TRANSFORMATION OF THE HUMAN BODY! LEARN TO THRIVE DURING THIS AMAZING TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Pre and post-operative scar tissue education, rehabilitation & support [including but not limited to]
• Post cesarian section
• Post abdominal/organ surgery
Breast Massage & Tissue Health Care
• Post breast augmentation support (implants & reductions)
• Pre & post pregnancy breast changes (mastitis support, repetitive strain/tension with breast feeding)
• Post-lumpectomy and post-mastectomy rehabilitation
• Pre-menstrual symptoms
Focused Head & Neck Treatments for
• Jaw (TMJ) pain & tension
• Headaches / Migraines
• Ear Ringing (Tinnitus)
Focused Hand & Foot Treatments for
•Numbness & tingling
•Cold fingers & toes
•Arthritic changes & other inflammatory conditions
•Overall body relaxation
Full body tension & stress reduction for
• Biomechanical Misalignments
• Work related repetitive strain & tension patterns
• Poor sleep / Insomnia
• Anxiety management
• Digestive Issues
• Nerve entrapment and muscle pain concerns
• AND the overall maintenance of conscious physical, mental & emotional health and well being.
Tessa has continued education training in:
• Fascial Manipulation
• Core Conditioning & Pelvic Floor Strengthening / Stabilization
• Visceral Manipulation
• Craniosacral Therapy
Tessa works deeply with the Myofascial System during customized treatments based on your specific needs.
She recently completed the Core Confidence Workshop through Bellies, Inc. & is excited to share her knowledge about Core Stability, Pelvic Floor Education/Rehab for all ages/genders & Pre/Post Pregnancy core changes.
Tessa believes that massage is a very personal approach to wellness based on your body’s natural ability to heal itself. It is a powerful journey into the self, and Tessa is committed to helping each patient heal the mind, body and spirit through the application of therapeutic massage techniques and a gentle approach to self-care.
She is registered with the College of Massage Therapists of BC and is a member in good standing with the RMTBC.
When Tessa is not practicing Massage Therapy, you can find her online teaching about Self Care on her multiple social media platforms & staying active while communing in Nature.
She loves to hike, swim and explore the riches of the lower mainland. She is an avid learner & studies a wide range of topics daily including Astrology, Numerology, Physiology & Neurology as a means to better understand her place as a human being in this world.
Tessa is excited to help you to connect to your human body in new ways!
Are you in?